Friday, October 21, 2016

MightyNest MightyFix Review!

I love trying subscriptions, but don't some of them just seem so pricey?  I was first drawn to MightyFix due to the products, and decided to give it a whirl because the price was right - $10 a month with free shipping!

I've received five different shipments so far:

#1 - Bee's Wrap:  one small, one large
#2 - Wool Dryer Balls:  three
#3 - Produce Bags:  five
#4 - Dish Clothes: five (wash cloth size)
#5 - Meliora Laundry Sampler:  one laundry stain stick, three travel packs of lemon, lavender, and unscented laundry soap

I love the bee's wrap, dryer balls, and dish clothes.  I haven't remembered to use my produce bags or laundry soap, yet, so I'll have to let you know about those later.

Price-wise, I've kept track of two different comparisons.  Compared to the prices on MightyNest itself, I have saved $21.91 on these items - not including shipping.  Compared to the prices on Amazon (except the laundry sampler; the product was not available on Amazon, so I compared with the Meloria prices), I have saved $8.84 - again, not including shipping.

I definitely feel this has been a good value for trying out new products that are better for the environment!  I encourage you to try it, as well.

Guess what!  Let me know if you want to try it, and I can send you a discount code for your first month!  You can even pick which of the items I've already tried you'd like to start with!


***This is an unsolicited review of a paid subscription to MightyFix.  All opinions expressed are my own.***

No comments:

Post a Comment